NW Rocky Mountain
Bucket List Rides
Northwest Rocky Mountain and Parks Tour
Ride over Rocky Mountain National Park to Arches National Park and on through Canyonlands National Park. See the Big Sky territories of Jackson Hole and Yellowstone.
Click on the map above to see a day-by-day breakdown of the route. This is subject to change due to traffic, weather, hotel availability, and other issues.
Scenic Rocky Mountain Ride
Virtually ride into the sky over Bear Creek Pass and along the front range. Spend some time four-wheeling in Utah’s Red Rock country or hike beneath three-story arches. From a mile-high to over 12,000 feet above sea level, this tour takes you through winding roads on the highest mountains in the lower 48.
Expect temperatures to range between 40 and 80 degrees F as changes in altitude and topography occur throughout the week.
The Rocky Mountain tour was absolutely incredible. Our guide was amazing and took us to so many great places along the way. The food, the scenery, the company, I give it all 5 stars!Michael Swaliski
We Include Everything You Will Need Along The Way
When you go on a Living The Dream guided tour you’re not going to have to worry about spending a ton of money along the way. Included in our tours will be almost everything you will need during the trip. Not included is your airfare, food and drinks.
Choose from a variety of makes and models to fit your riding style.
Let us do the work. We take the hassle out of booking your hotels.
Gasoline & Oil
All of the gas and oil needed is included when you book your tour.
A photography will take pictures and video to capture all the incredible sights.
We have supplies and space for luggage to make your trip a success.
No need to stress, we have you covered if there are any damages.
Below is your daily itinerary. You will see the planned route as well as what you will see on any given day of the tour. Please be advised that this itinerary can change due to weather, traffic, hotel availability, or other issues.
- The journey begins with a short highway ride to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains through Morrison, Red Rocks, and Black Hawk, Colorado. We are already living the dream as we ride north to Estes Park. Look out towards the hillside for the famous Stanley Hotel (the [supposedly] haunted hotel that inspired Stephen King’s classic The Shining). After a quick lunch at Claire’s Restaurant (we highly recommend the elk, bison and beef meatloaf) in Estes Park, we will ride up and over the Rocky Mountains through Rocky Mountain National Park (RMNP). End the day with a ride to Grand Lake for the night.
- Ride scenic back roads and an Interstate that connects to Moab, Utah. Along the way, pass through three National Forests: Arapaho, Roosevelt, and White River. Grab a quick lunch in Grand Junction, Colorado and then it’s on to Utah.
- The tour guide will be cruising Canyonlands National Park in the morning and Arches National Park in the afternoon. All are welcome to accompany the guide for one or both magnificent park tours. You could also choose to relax by the pool or take advantage of the many off-road Jeep and dirt bike excursions available. Moab offers great food and drinks with plenty of entertainment.
- Ride north to Rock Springs, Wyoming on mostly two lane blacktop. Pass by the Dinosaur National Monument and through the Ashley National Forest. Travel through Utah, Colorado, back through Utah and into Wyoming. This stop is half-way to Jackson Hole, WY and Yellowstone National Park from Moab.
- Head north to the Grand Tetons through Jackson Hole, and continue through Yellowstone National Park to West Yellowstone, Montana. This day is packed with one “wow ” moment after another. Prepare to approach sensory overload from the beauty of this fine region. Rivers, waterfalls, geysers, and wildlife fill these parks from end-to-end.
- Time to head east back through the northern edge of Yellowstone for more amazing views and rides. Ride to the top of Bear Creek Pass, easily one of the best rides in the Northwest. Stay along the river in Red Lodge for the night. There are some fine Bison steaks and burgers to be had there.
- Start the day with a quick ride along the front range of the Rocky Mountains. The ride from Cody to Rawlins, Wyoming will stage the last day’s ride through the Rocky Mountains and back to Denver.
Pictures From The Road
We have a creative and dedicated photographer on the road with us during the entire trip. They are there to help you capture these special moments. Here are a few of our favorites from this tour.
Book This Tour Today
If you are interested in booking this tour please fill out the form below. Provide all of your information and we will have one of our experts call you within 24 hours.
“Well Planned Trip”
“I am an experienced rider, but after over 30 years I still have frustrations when planning trips. Riding with Henry changed my entire perspective on what a successful trip entails. I look forward to my next trip with Living The Dream. ”
“I grew up around motorcycles, as my father was a rider himself. This trip give me the challenge I needed to break through into becoming a lifetime rider. The amazing views and the travel guidance I experienced will stay with me for years to come.”
Nancy & Bill P.
“We used to ride every week in the early years of our marriage. Life got in the way and before we knew it 15 years went by. This trip changed our life, It gave us the chance we needed to reconnect as a couple and as riding peers. We are living the dream. ”