Southeast Daytona Biketober Fest
Tour Dates: 10/17 - 10/25
Southeast Daytona Biketober Fest Tour
From the Foothills of the Smoky Mountains to both coasts of Florida, you’ll be Living The Dream on this incredible guided motorcycle tour. Enjoy a two-day stop in Daytona for the Daytona Biketober Fest, one of the most famous motorcycle rallies in the world.
Click on the map above to see a day-by-day breakdown of the route. This is subject to change due to traffic, weather, hotel availability, and other issues.
Unforgettable Southeast Adventure
Along the way you’ll also see the oldest city in America, St. Augustine, where the fountain of youth was reputed to be. You will enjoy lunch along the St. Johns River and follow the Suwannee River to the Gulf of Mexico, all before heading along the Gulf Coast to the Redneck Rivera town of Destin. From there, head through the beautiful deep south back to Atlanta.
The Southeast Tour was an absolutely unforgettable experience. I was able to attend Daytona Biketoberfest with a great group of riders, which has been on my bucket list for forever. What a great time!Mark Hammermill
We Include Everything You Will Need Along The Way
When you go on a Living The Dream guided tour you’re not going to have to worry about spending a ton of money along the way. Included in our tours will be almost everything you will need during the trip. Not included is your airfare, food and drinks.
Choose from a variety of makes and models to fit your riding style.
Let us do the work. We take the hassle out of booking your hotels.
Gasoline & Oil
All of the gas and oil needed is included when you book your tour.
A photography will take pictures and video to capture all the incredible sights.
We have supplies and space for luggage to make your trip a success.
No need to stress, we have you covered if there are any damages.
Below is your daily itinerary. You will see the planned route as well as what you will see on any given day of the tour. Please be advised that this itinerary can change due to weather, traffic, hotel availability, or other issues.
- Getting out of Depart Atlanta and ride through the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. Arrive at Anna Ruby Falls for a short hike where you’ll see three streams fall into one gorge to create a jaw-dropping set of falls. Next, ride into Helen, GA to enjoy a German-themed town set into the hills like an Alpine Village. Great food, drink and entertainment are in store this evening.
- Start the day heading south along the Oconee National Forest. Ride through Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge and stop at the Whistle Stop Cafe (from the movie Fried Green Tomatoes). The secret is in the sauce! After leaving the absurdly small town of Juliette, head towards the coast for a night of Southern hospitality in Savannah.
- Head south through Georgia and then follow the Atlantic Coastline into St. Augustine for lunch. St Augustine has many awesome restaurants and attractions. If you’re not into the Main Street/destination bars experience, it’s not a bad day ride from Daytona. After lunch, ride A1A into Daytona and spend the next three nights at one of the country’s best bike events, Daytona Biketober Fest. Book Tour
- There is so much to see and do in Daytona for the next two days. Ride ‘The Loop,’ go to Daytona National Speedway, and ride west to the Ocala National Forest, and indulge in lunch on the St Johns River. Next, you could scoot back up to St. Augustine, or spend day 4 and 5 at the destination bars you have always heard about. There are concerts, shows, vendors and all the bikes you could hope to see.Book Tour
- Cross North Central Florida for lunch in the sleepy little Gulf town of Cedar Key, located near the mouth of the Suwannee River. Next, take a ride up to the Panhandle. Dine at Ouzts Oyster Bar and Grill before retiring near the St. Marks River. After checking in, take a ride down to the Gulf to witness an amazing sunset by St. Marks Lighthouse.Book Tour
- As we pull out of St Marks, we ride along the Gulf Coast and the Apalachicola National Forest, moving through Panama City and the Redneck Riviera of Destin, FL. Head north at Fort Walton Beach and explore the deep south of Alabama as we enter Montgomery. There is plenty to see and do in this historic city where country music and blues abound downtown.Book Tour
Pictures From The Road
We have a creative and dedicated photographer on the road with us during the entire trip. They are there to help you capture these special moments. Here are a few of our favorites from this tour.
Book This Tour Today
If you are interested in booking this tour please fill out the form below. Provide all of your information and we will have one of our experts call you within 24 hours.
“Well Planned Trip”
“I am an experienced rider, but after over 30 years I still have frustrations when planning trips. Riding with Henry changed my entire perspective on what a successful trip entails. I look forward to my next trip with Living The Dream. ”
“I grew up around motorcycles, as my father was a rider himself. This trip give me the challenge I needed to break through into becoming a lifetime rider. The amazing views and the travel guidance I experienced will stay with me for years to come.”
Nancy & Bill P.
“We used to ride every week in the early years of our marriage. Life got in the way and before we knew it 15 years went by. This trip changed our life, It gave us the chance we needed to reconnect as a couple and as riding peers. We are living the dream. ”