Tour Dates: 6/1 – 6/9
The Southwest Adventure Motorcycle Tour
Ride the remote back roads of Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah and visit the most incredible parks in this part of the country. This is a true Southwest Adventure that’ll have you Living the Dream.
Click on the map above to see a day-by-day breakdown of the route. This is subject to change due to traffic, weather, hotel availability, and other issues.
Incredible Southwest USA Ride
Stand on the corner of four states at once, soak up the sights of Zion, Bryce and Grand Canyon National Parks. Get up close and personal with the Rocky Mountains on the Million Dollar Hwy. Experience history along Route 66, including a trip to Williams, AZ, a place still stuck in the 50’s and known as the “Mother Road” town. Let the magical energy of Sedona envelop you and then fill up on the best burgers around in the cliff-side town of Jerome. The sights continue as we head back to Vegas, with stops at the Hoover Damn and Lake Mead. Swap your bike for a horse and enjoy a different kind of riding through the Red Rocks near Las Vegas.
Be prepared to ride in hot weather. Dress in layers and drink plenty of water. Temperatures can range between 40 to 100 degrees F.
Prefer to start your Southwest Adventure at the Las Vegas Motorcycle Rally? In October, we offer the same tour but it kicks off at the LV Motorcycle Rally, CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
We Include Everything You Will Need Along The Way
When you go on a Living The Dream guided tour you’re not going to have to worry about spending a ton of money along the way. Included in our tours will be almost everything you will need during the trip. Not included is your airfare, food and drinks.
Choose from a variety of makes and models to fit your riding style.
Let us do the work. We take the hassle out of booking your hotels.
Gasoline & Oil
All of the gas and oil needed is included when you book your tour.
A photography will take pictures and video to capture all the incredible sights.
We have supplies and space for luggage to make your trip a success.
No need to stress, we have you covered if there are any damages.
Below is your daily itinerary. You will see the planned route as well as what you will see on any given day of the tour. Please be advised that this itinerary can change due to weather, traffic, hotel availability, or other issues.
- Leaving behind the bright lights of Vegas, we head off to the Valley of Fire and into Utah. We cut across the corner of Arizona and through Zion National Park. Look out for architecturally incredible rock formations as you ride through canyons that’ll leave you speechless. Look out over the Beaver Dam reservoir as you ride into a gulf that opens an entirely new vista. Motorcyclists have long viewed the ride through Zion as one of the best in the country. Finish the day at Mt. Carmel Junction.
- Explore the ridge of Bryce Canyon before moving downwards to see views from a unique vantage point below. Take a short hike to visit a well-kept secret waterfall on Mossy Cave Trail, it’s small but encaged by the most magnificent red rock formations. Visit the national monument Escalante Staircase and then have lunch at a remote cafe with stunning views of the canyon below. Next up, conquer Razor Back Ridge on your way to Capital Reef National Park. Spend the night in Hanksville, UT where the stars are so bright you can see the Milky Way perfectly.
- After departing Hanksville, we ride out across the Colorado River to Four Corners National Monument. Here you can stand in four states at once. Submerge yourself in the area’s rich history by seeing the ancient cliff dwellings of the Ute Indians. There’s an optional hike to get up close and personal with the park’s historical culture. Spend the night in Cortez and experience authentic SW nightlife and local flavor.
- Spend the day riding through the San Juan National Forest portion of the SW Rocky Mountains. Take CO145 past the famous western towns of Delores and Rico. Fill up on lunch with a stop in the ski town of Telluride. Take the Million Dollar Hwy through Ouray and Silverton where you’ll see incredible views. We stop for the night in Durango, home to some of the best Mexican food around.
- Start the day passing through Colorado’s Chimney Rock and Pagosa Springs. Take the road to New Mexico and ride through the Carson National Forest before heading into the town of Red River. Get ready to see incredible bluffs and many natural monuments. Loop around Taos Ski Valley and spend the night in Taos. Here you’ll find a thriving nightlife and a town heavily influenced by SW Native American culture.
- Take the road from Taos to Gallup and on through Valles Caldera National Preserve. There are many incredible sights along this route. Soak up the uniquely wide-open landscapes of New Mexico and be on the lookout for wildlife.
- Take a short ride to Williams, AZ, a town stuck in the 1950’s Rte. 66 era. Ride along the Painted Dessert and explore the Petrified Forest National Park. A quick detour in Winslow, AZ allows time for a quick picture with A Girl My Lord in a Flat Bed Ford, for all you Jackson Brown fans. Spend the night in town resting up for tomorrow’s ride through the Grand Canyon Rim.
- Leave Williams and spend the morning at several stops on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, including a few short hikes. Head to Sedona, an area thought to be a Spiritual Vortex. Frank L Wright even built a Chapel overlook here. From Sedona, take a short ride to a town called Jerome and constructed into the side of a mountain. Jerome boasts the best beer and burgers in the SW.
- Head out of Arizona on the way back to Nevada. This final leg of the journey includes a stop at Hoover Dam and the Lake Mead Overlook. Top off your experience by riding horseback through Red Rocks near Las Vegas. Return to Las Vegas to turn in bikes and head home, or keep the party going on the LV strip.
Pictures From The Road
We have a creative and dedicated photographer on the road with us during the entire trip. They are there to help you capture these special moments. Here are a few of our favorites from this tour.
Book This Tour Today
If you are interested in booking this tour please fill out the form below. Provide all of your information and we will have one of our experts call you within 24 hours.
“Well Planned Trip”
“I am an experienced rider, but after over 30 years I still have frustrations when planning trips. Riding with Henry changed my entire perspective on what a successful trip entails. I look forward to my next trip with Living The Dream. ”
“I grew up around motorcycles, as my father was a rider himself. This trip give me the challenge I needed to break through into becoming a lifetime rider. The amazing views and the travel guidance I experienced will stay with me for years to come.”
Nancy & Bill P.
“We used to ride every week in the early years of our marriage. Life got in the way and before we knew it 15 years went by. This trip changed our life, It gave us the chance we needed to reconnect as a couple and as riding peers. We are living the dream. ”