The Great North West
Tour Dates: 7/15 – 7/23
The Great North West Guided Motorcycle Tour
Our Great North West tour offers a chance to explore the incredible beauty of the West Coast, as you ride through Washington, Oregon, and California. Start your journey in Seattle, before riding through Olympic National Park in route to the West Coast.
Click on the map above to see a day-by-day breakdown of the route. This is subject to change due to traffic, weather, hotel availability, and other issues.
Incredible North West Adventure
Gaze out at the Pacific Ocean as you cruise along the stunning Pacific Coast Highway. Visit Redwood National Forest, drive through a real tree, and stay in Weaverville, CA—known for its classic western culture that’ll take you back to the frontier days.
Hike through Burney Falls and Mount Shasta, and ride through breathtaking volcanic topography. See the bright teal beauty of Crater Lake, and visit some of the state’s most famous volcanoes including Mount Rainer and Mount St. Helens. Take backroads that’ll lead you to waterfalls, glacial rivers, and unmatched mountain views. This is truly a trip of a lifetime.
I had a chance to visit the Redwood National Forest, ride down the Pacific Coast Highway, and see some of the most famous volcanoes in the USA. It was an unforgettable and life changing experience. Cynthia Trainer
We Include Everything You Will Need Along The Way
When you go on a Living The Dream guided tour you’re not going to have to worry about spending a ton of money along the way. Included in our tours will be almost everything you will need during the trip. Not included is your airfare, food and drinks.
Choose from a variety of makes and models to fit your riding style.
Let us do the work. We take the hassle out of booking your hotels.
Gasoline & Oil
All of the gas and oil needed is included when you book your tour.
A photography will take pictures and video to capture all the incredible sights.
We have supplies and space for luggage to make your trip a success.
No need to stress, we have you covered if there are any damages.
Below is your daily itinerary. You will see the planned route as well as what you will see on any given day of the tour. Please be advised that this itinerary can change due to weather, traffic, hotel availability, or other issues.
- Get ready to Live the Dream as you ride out of Seattle along jagged Sound to the most northwestern point of the contiguous Unites States at Neah Bay. Ride through Olympic National Park, home to dramatic peaks and several unique ecosystems. Wrap up the day’s adventure and head back to Port Angeles for the night.Book Tour
- Take another ride through Olympic National Park as we head towards the West Coast. On this ride, volcanic ranges are visible along with some of the most spectacular coastal cliffs in Washington. Follow the Pacific Coast Hwy (PCH) into Astoria, Oregon. Here you’ll literally feel the excitement Louis and Clark must have experienced when they reached the mouth of the Columbia River. Push a little farther to stay in the town of Seaside, serenely perched on the sea shore.Book Tour
- Follow the PCH all day along the coast of Oregon. Look out for stunning cliffs, tide pools, and light houses and enjoy some of the most amazing views you could ever imagine. Stay in the wonderful town of Coos Bay for entertainment and some much-needed R&R after this scenic day of riding.Book Tour
- From Coos Bay, we ride into Northern California for a drive and a walk through the Coastal Redwoods. There is even a tree you can drive through. Klamath National Forest, as well as the Redwood National and State Parks are included on this day’s ride. Turn east just north of Eureka, CA into the Shasta Trinity National Forest. Stay in Weaverville, CA, a town set back in the frontier days of the western exploration.Book Tour
- Some of day five is spent off your bike at Burney Falls and on Mount Shasta where we embark on short hikes. These side trips are something you must see and experience. The ride for the day is through national forests along volcanic topography.Book Tour
- Visit Crater Lake National Park and ride around Crater Lake, which was formed by a now-collapsed volcano. Head north through Willamette National Forest, situated in the central region of the Cascade Range. Stay the night in the shadows of Mt Hood by Zigzag Canyon.Book Tour
- Get ready for a day full of volcanoes–Mount Hood, to Mount St. Helens, to Mount Rainier. By far, this ride offers some of the greatest views available across the country. Ashford, Washington offers a staging point for our next ride through Mt Rainier National Park.Book Tour
- Ride slowly through Mt Rainer National Park, taking in all the incredible sights on your way back to Seattle. Although a short ride regarding miles, this journey is packed with waterfalls, glacial rivers and mountain views unparalleled in the lower 48. There’s no better way to complete the ride of a lifetime.Book Tour
Pictures From The Road
We have a creative and dedicated photographer on the road with us during the entire trip. They are there to help you capture these special moments. Here are a few of our favorites from this tour.
Book This Tour Today
If you are interested in booking this tour please fill out the form below. Provide all of your information and we will have one of our experts call you within 24 hours.
“Well Planned Trip”
“I am an experienced rider, but after over 30 years I still have frustrations when planning trips. Riding with Henry changed my entire perspective on what a successful trip entails. I look forward to my next trip with Living The Dream. ”
“I grew up around motorcycles, as my father was a rider himself. This trip give me the challenge I needed to break through into becoming a lifetime rider. The amazing views and the travel guidance I experienced will stay with me for years to come.”
Nancy & Bill P.
“We used to ride every week in the early years of our marriage. Life got in the way and before we knew it 15 years went by. This trip changed our life, It gave us the chance we needed to reconnect as a couple and as riding peers. We are living the dream. ”